I had a nice, lovely, interesting, beautiful… week in Sidmouth. It was fantastic! So I thank you, all the teachers and my lovely family. I’ll come back next year!
EASTER & SUMMER ONLY
This course is ideally suited to teenagers who require a general English course combined with an interesting and varied social activities programme.
Course Fee Includes:
- First day test to ensure correct class level
- 15 hours (20 lessons) of tuition per week, mornings only (09.00–12.30, Monday to Friday, includes 30 min break)
- Mixed nationality classes, maximum 15 students
- Six language levels - from Beginner to Advanced
- All tuition materials, end-of-course certificate.
- Comprehensive supervised leisure programme
- FREE accommodation booking service with homestay families exclusive to the school
- SIS welfare service
- School information pack
- I.D. card with homestay address and telephone number, and the School's 24-hour emergency contact
- FREE SIS coach transfer to and from London Heathrow Airport on Saturdays
Younes was absolutely delighted. His English family was welcoming and caring during these two weeks. Classes were interesting and afternoon activities well adapted, allowing him to get in touch with many young people from different countries.
It's been a pleasure to spend two lovely weeks at Sidmouth International School. All my students have enjoyed a lot and their host families were wonderful to them. It has been a great experience and we will repeat again next summer.
My son came back delighted, the atmosphere of the school, his family stay, the leadership; everything was wonderful!
Very quick responses to emails, a solution for every problem/question. Bus service from door to door – luxury!
Sidmouth International School is proud to be accredited by the British Council for teaching English and is a member of English UK.