Very quick responses to emails, a solution for every problem/question. Bus service from door to door – luxury!
EASTER and SUMMER only
Junior (8 - 11 years) Tweens (12 - 13 years).
The courses are specially designed to teach English to the young learner in a holiday atmosphere. Students are placed in class according to their age and level of English and work together to develop their communication skills. They leave with more confidence and a greater understanding of both the English language and culture, and having made friends from all over the world
They have a busy social programme, all supervised by our staff. The programme includes full day and half day excursions, beach activities, sports and arts and crafts -see Social Activities Programme
Course fees include:
- First day test to ensure correct class level
- 15 hours (20 lessons) of English tuition per week: 09.00 - 12.30, Monday to Friday, includes 30 min break
- Mixed nationality classes, maximum 12 students
- Language levels from beginner to advanced
- Well-equipped classrooms, open spaces and activity room
- Busy, fully-supervised leisure programme
- Accommodation booking service with special junior homestay families
- ID card with homestay address and telephone number, and the School’s 24-hour emergency telephone number
As a mother (Italian MUM!) of a child of 12 years I was looking for a small school, where I was sure that my child was always supervised. My expectations have been absolutely respected. Staying with local families is an educational experience for our children. My son came back home with good vocabulary and older! Great experience. Thank you, SIS.
We spent a wonderful time, both leaders and students were happy to the utmost, enjoyed themselves thoroughly, and it could not have been much better.
I had a nice, lovely, interesting, beautiful… week in Sidmouth. It was fantastic! So I thank you, all the teachers and my lovely family. I’ll come back next year!
Thank you for Pauline’s great time in England! She returned so happy and satisfied. Her English has improved significantly and she dreams of coming back next year.
Sidmouth International School is proud to be accredited by the British Council to teach English in the UK